Which would you prefer?

Would you prefer to have actual big breasts? Or be able to create the illusion of big breasts with push up/padded bras and certains bosom boosting shirts? I'm only a c so I rely on those kind of bras and shirts to look bigger. I'd prefer to actually have big boobs!!

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 3:56 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Um, I went from being a DD to barely an A when I lost weight. I'd give my husband's left testicle to have actual big boobs again. I was all about having a boob job but I think that $5000 could be better spent on, oh, my kids education or something else silly like that. So I'm gonna get me a pair of fake silicone plastics to put in my bra's and see what kind of magic I can come up with with the wonder bra's of the world.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:39 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I have big boobs and I'd rather have smaller ones and use a push-up bra. Naturally big breasts are just so heavy.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 4:01 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My mom always had BIG boobs (DD, I think) and she actually had surgery to reduce them. I'm a D, but I'm also 5'9" so it's easier to carry them on my frame. FYI... the most common bra size sold in America is 34C, so you are by no means "small". :-)
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 5:28 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I've got large boobs and I hate them, I'd rather just be able to create the illusion of them I really would! Because they hurt, especially when you're trying to sleep..
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 5:31 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• im a C and they are perfect....
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:08 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Neither. My breasts are a D and have been since pregnancy. Before, I had a B and my breasts were great.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 10:04 AM on Dec. 8, 2008