What is the best site to make a resume?

I find all sorts of free sites to make resumes, and when it comes time to save/print them, they want you to pay. I just need the basics, easy, and free. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Money & Work

• i dont know a site to make it on bc like u said they want u to pay. but if ur looking for a job career builder lets u post urs up there.. i have had call backs from there saying they saw my resume..
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 12:44 PM on May. 23, 2011

• When it comes time to print/save use your print screen button and re-type in in your word processing program. Or just jot down the general ideas and then type it up from scratch on your word processing program. You can also get a book out of the library and use their general format as a guide. Nobody can write your resume but you because it is all about you. The secret isn't in the format, but in knowing yourself.  Besides most of the canned ones are horrible.

LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 1:14 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Start by listing your jobs; with each job, list your responsibilities and accomplishments. Avoid meaningless expressions, like "team player" ; rather demonstrate how you are a team player.

I do career and job search coaching (I never charge CafeMoms for my services); send me a message if you have any questions

Answer by rkoloms at 6:54 PM on May. 23, 2011