Dying two tone hair?

I dyed my hair in two tones (pink and black) a while ago, and it's time to re-dye. I had never dyed in two tones before, and so this will be my first time re-dying. Does anyone have any tips on how to redo it??

prinzesstephi

Asked by prinzesstephi at 6:22 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Since you did black and pink you might have to go with the darker color (black or a dark brown) and dye it that color. You may also need to completley remove the color first if you plan to go lighter and then dye it.

Answer by gemgem at 7:36 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I had to bleach my dark blond to get normal blonde and then she put dark brown on the bottom. Talk to a professional and don't do it on your own. I've been there done that so many times.............
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 1:18 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• If you are just doing a retouch you may be able to do it on your own, if you are trying a new color then you are getting in to corrective color, and def want to seek out a professional.
    prettyeyedmommy

Answer by prettyeyedmommy at 11:34 AM on Dec. 9, 2008