period or pregnant?

ok so my last period was nov 18-24 so i had sex on the 26 and the 27 of nov but my ovulation calendar says i should ovulation on the 28 thr the 30 and the 1 thr the 4 how can i become pregnant?i have been feeling sick when i eat,tired some,food changes,but when i know my period is about to start my boobs would get really sore but this month they not even sore at all..also i have been seen like clrear with some white in it discharge and some times its kinda thick and milky whats that? could i be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• and also i have a breakout on my face but when my period is over i get really bad break outs y am i getting it now ?? am i pregnant?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:34 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i think the best way to figure out if you are preg. is if you take a pregnancy test! :) good luck!
    tylersmommy0508

Answer by tylersmommy0508 at 6:39 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• also i keep having heartburns.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• take a test. simple as that,
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 9:34 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• first sperm can last up to 72 hrs so if you had sex on the 27 and ovulated on the 28th guess what your pregnant. Also you can ovulate at any time, ovulate twice in 1 cycle or not ovulate in a cycle at all body does crazy things sometimes. You probably are pregnant but you won't know for sure unless you test.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 10:01 AM on Dec. 8, 2008