DIVA CUP

Anyone heard of this? Tried it? Pros/cons of it? I heard of it last night and am thinking about trying it.

jessicamelia83

Asked by jessicamelia83 at 6:38 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Health

• Had mine since I was about 16 and LOVE it. Order form drugstore.com as that is the cheapest place I've seen it. Also has a money back guarantee. If you don't LOVE it, you can send it back for a refund.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 7:19 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I haven't tried it (but I plan to!), I was pregnant when I found out about it, but I know several women that have them and love them--but I have been told there is a bit of a learning curve at first
    thalassa

Answer by thalassa at 7:26 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I have a mooncup which is the same thing. I loved it...and wore it all the time. It is fantastic seriously. You dont notice it and its just nicer than anything else because you can leave it in longer in my experience. It can be a bit tricky to empty at first but you get used to it.

Havent used it since I had my son though - had irregular periods as breastfeeding...but also I am not sure that I want to use it now or even tampons. But I definitely recommend it.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 8:11 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• navy-wife I am sure that the money back guarantee is good, but eewwwweeewwww gross......
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 8:46 PM on Dec. 8, 2008