what the heck

so last night i read a post and one of the answerers was getting quite rude with the poster. so i put in my two sense in defense of the original poster. pretty soon i get a message from cafemom saying personal attacks will not be tolerated.why is it that the one who was actually personally attacking someone is able to report me for coming to somone elses defense? is that not messed up or what? you want to get ignorant with someone and call them names but will report me for telling you you were wrong.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• That's why I don't "stick up" for NO ONE!! lol For real.. Women come on here just to start DRAMA!! I answer the question with my two cents and go about my business.. Ya know?? Some women (I use that word loosely) CAN'T act like ADULTS, and CAN'T take constructive criticism without getting their panties in a wad!! Thats just life.. :D
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 9:19 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I guess I missed the excitement.

Answer by gemgem at 7:34 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• devilwelll i was wrapped up all in the middle of it then the big bully went to the principal and told.

jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:47 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• im sick of that too... Im always in trouble.... lol
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:05 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I honestly don't think they screen the posts that are reported. I think if one person says they are offended, it automatically gets deleted for the reason they say. I've only had a post deleted once and it was for saying "I've got cellulite on my ass and thighs". You would think that would offend ME more than anyone!!! Lol, but apparently someone else is really upset by my cellulite problem. Someone else got deleted repeatedly for saying "big girl panties". Now tell me they screen that!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:45 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• no i didn't write the question someone else posted a question and some anon came on there bashing her for it and i stuck up for her. and apparently the rude anon person didn't like me sticking up for the original poster and reported me
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:54 AM on Dec. 8, 2008