Have you ever accidently scared one of your pets?

What was their reaction? I just walked up behind my cat Jelly Belly, who was sitting on the table, to pet her and she didn't see or hear me. When I touched her she yowled realy loud and jumped about 6 feet in the air. I'm pretty sure that if she had flipped in mid air she would have stuck to the ceiling. Lol She was completely fuzzed up and gave me a look like "You are SUCH a bitch!" then ran off.

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 7:40 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• if i catch my cat drinking out of the toilet,i push him in! hasn't scared him enough to quit doing it though!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 9:26 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Yea I scare my shihtzu all the time by accident. I try really hard not to but shes just jumpy. Not to mention she hides under the blankets so sometimes I dont see her. She growls at me and yaps at me like shes gonna bite me. I always feel like Im getting cussed in dog language.

Answer by gemgem at 7:42 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• puppyyea isn't it funny as hell? i do it to my dog all the time she sleeps like a log and when you walk up behind her she will jump up and spin around in a circle real fast. like what,what was that. it is hilarious. wonder what they are thinking. "stupid bitch woke me up again."

jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:51 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• haha yea i scare my cats all the time. addmittedly sometimes i do it on purpose but its kinda my way of playing with them lol
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 8:00 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• my shih tzu scares herself and then gets mad at me for it. one day she was running around like crazy and went to jump up on the bed but missed and smashed her face into the post. she then started to bark and growl at me like it was my fault.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 8:06 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I do it on purpose all the time...especially when my cat is getting into the Christmas tree.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:38 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Well if that is not bad enough wait until you scare your poor unsuspecting baby...it happens!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:26 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Yes!! I've had cats all my life so its funny when you scare them and they jump a mile in the air. Its also funny when you scare my baby. He cries and I think its so cute.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:54 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I love to scare my cat...its part of our game. She jumps a hundred feet in the air and runs off. Then when I least expect it she jumps out and scratches the crap out of my foot. It's real fun.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:19 PM on Dec. 8, 2008