Ideas for my Birthday !!!

This sounds so crazy !!!! My dad is taking me out for my birthday in a couple of weeks. Dad and me are just going out. I'm so used to going and doing kid activities I no clue were to go out on my birthday. I will be 28 this year. Any suggestions would be helpful !!!

tjabbysmom

Asked by tjabbysmom at 12:53 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Shopping

• i would let your dad plan it and go with the flow... just getting out without the kids should be really nice all it's own.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 12:58 PM on May. 23, 2011

• What restaurants are in your area? Which ones specialize in your type of food? Go and have a fantastic date with dad. Happy Birthday
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:03 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I think that is AWESOME!! Enjoy your day and your dad, no matter what you do! Did ya'll have a favorite thing to do when you were a kid?
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 1:07 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Go to a restaurant you usually avoid taking the kids because it is too quiet, too fancy, or takes too long. Enjoy appetizers, soup or salad, entree, and dessert one at a time. You might also go to a movie you want to see. Even stop in a store that you always want to look in but don't because it's full of breakable things.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 1:30 PM on May. 23, 2011