It there away to tell how long someone has been on CafeMom?

I noticed profiles say "Last Logged In" Is there away for it to read "Member Since ____ "
Is there away to tell how long someone has been here so we know if they only created a profile to sell something? I mean you can refresh your profile over and over again to make it look like you've had a ton of views. Is there anyway to really know?

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 8:12 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Uhm I dont think so? I look at ppls profiles and see if they have photos etc. You can also search their name up at the top and itll show how many groups theyve posted in, questions they answered etc. That atleast gives you an idea how long they have been here if you look at the first post date.

Answer by gemgem at 8:17 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• No but it has been requested many times. Many members who know their start date have added a widget, (thanks for reminding me, I have been meaning to for a while) but really the only way to tell would be if they haven't deleted their welcome message from Robin in their chatter boxes. Even then, many members predate that message. You could look at their first journal or photo since most people add stuff to their profiles when they join. You could go here CafeMom Discussion and suggest it. It's always good for a discussion topic.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2008