Brown Discharge And Missed Period... adult content

I have an IUD (for 4 yrs) and have had pretty irregular periods since I got it. I was suppose to start around the 1st of the month and I still have not started. Instead, I have started discharging a dark brown color something. Its not heavy and their is no pain with it.. Any ideas what it could be? Will be making a dr. appt. Just curious if someone else has had this problem before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Health

• I have this sometimes and i don't even have a iud. I dont think its anything to worry about but it can be pretty weird. Some birth control methods can greatly reduce your menstral flow. Just that little bit of brownish discharge was probably all your body needed to get rid of.
    ninabalerina

Answer by ninabalerina at 1:13 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Well I have had this for 2 days now... Everytime I go to the bathroom, there is some on the pantyliner..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:15 PM on May. 23, 2011