What do you think about CafeMom? :)

Well, me? I love this site.. there's so much warmth in here with all you wonderful moms out there! :D Huuuuugss!!

ayeeza

Asked by ayeeza at 1:14 PM on May. 23, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I love it too!!! I met SO many great women on here.. and through the bashes, I've gotten wonderful advice!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:16 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Love this site, in fact it would be safe to say that Cafemom is my drug of choice and I am addicted. Today is a great reason why - I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed between the rainy weather, a few issues in my personal life, my job responsibilities, etc..but today these responses have made my laugh again and again and I'm feeling so much better now because of it. Thanks Cafemommers.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:17 PM on May. 23, 2011

• LOVE IT!!!! I think Cafemom is awesome!
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:18 PM on May. 23, 2011

• i'm on it daily too. i love it too. Although i was thinking of asking a question if anyone here is a TRUE cafemom, meaning:

-Did you catch the phrase we all already know and see on only Cafemom which is "pull up your big girl panties" and spread that saying around too?
    -When someone's SO is being a total jerk, is your first response is usually "leave" or "get counceling"...?
    -When someone's neighbor seems a bit messy and they have kids running around, is your first response "call cps"..?
    -When there's a question being asked, are you a cheater, Do you jump on it to answer "no" even though the poster is trying to look for someone who can relate?
    -When the poster asks for advice because she cheated or made an obvious mistake, do you jump on her post to wave your naughty finger at her?

if you've done any of THESE (not directed at you OP) then you are a true cafemom
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:39 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I love CafeMom, it's my drug of choice too.

Although.....sometimes some moms kind of ruin it for me but I try to brush it off and not let them spoil my good time.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:29 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Helps kill time.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:30 AM on May. 25, 2011

• I really enjoy it, and spend a lot of my free time here. Of course, there are a few moms who try and ruin things, but you just have to ignore them and move on.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:31 AM on May. 25, 2011

• Addicted.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 11:31 AM on May. 25, 2011