Are you happy with your life right now?

I'm not 100% happy but at least I think am thankful enough my baby and I are eating daily, have shelter, clothes to wear, and a family who is ever helpful. And the boyfriend thingy somehow affects me but am trying to make sense out of everything I go through.

“It is not in being happy that makes us grateful; it is in being grateful that makes us happy.”

ayeeza

Asked by ayeeza at 1:31 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Not really. I'm thankful for what I do have and I do very much realize that certain things could be a lot worse but there are still several things that could be much better.
    Anonymous

• im not 100% either but am greatful for what i do have. the things i would like to have arent really that important.
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 1:34 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Pretty much :-)
    StrawberryLane

Answer by StrawberryLane at 1:34 PM on May. 23, 2011

• At this point and time in my life.. Yes, I am extremely happy. Happy in every aspect of my life.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:34 PM on May. 23, 2011

• yes I am pretty happy, I always could have more money, but... that doesn't make me unhappy.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 1:35 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Nice quote op
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 1:35 PM on May. 23, 2011

• im happy but when others around me that i care about arent happy then it makes me stressed out and all i want to do is help them. but like Anon said, things could be a whole lot worst.
    Keriii24

Answer by Keriii24 at 1:36 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Yes, I am. My only concern is that I wish my husband's job was more stable.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:41 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Yes I am mostly happy but It would be completely happy if the job market was better!

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:43 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Yes, of course! I KNOW I am THE happiest woman there is, and I have the three BEST Reasons to be: I'm Married to the sexiest and most wonderful Man, I am the Mommie of the cutest and most amazing Kiddo, and We have the most beautiful Life! I am TRULY Blessed.
    .MommieAJ.

Answer by .MommieAJ. at 1:44 PM on May. 23, 2011