Qualities you like about your husband? :)

I've been separated from my hubby for several years now and I don't have, so far, a new partner.
Still, I'd like to hear about what you ladies like/love about your hubbies :)

ayeeza

Asked by ayeeza at 1:37 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• He's very generous, and always puts me and DS first no matter what :)
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 1:41 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I love that he has an "all or nothing" approach to his emotions. If he loves you, he does it with his whole heart. If something upsets him, it isn't halfway.

Also, his work ethic. He does whatever necessary to provide for his family. He'll never wuss-out of his responsibilities.

Another thing I love is his charm. He's universally liked by everyone he meets. He could probably talk his way out of anything - which can sometimes be a bad thing. :)
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:44 PM on May. 23, 2011

• my dh is stable. Best quality ever.
    great work ethic, and super charming.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 1:50 PM on May. 23, 2011

• He puts me and the kids first. I love how he will defend me no matter what as well. I love how he accepted my kids as his own and treats them the same as our child we have together. I love the way he supports me in every way, not just financially but in anything I want to do he tells me to go for it. I love how he handles my ex's and never lets them get to him. He has never argued, hit, or cussed at them and has always been the bigger man. I could go on and on but you get the idea.

Answer by gemgem at 1:57 PM on May. 23, 2011

• He's sexy, funny, loving, works harder than any THREE men I know put together, he's a great dad, he loves animals.....gosh--there's just too many to list.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 3:00 PM on May. 23, 2011

• He is kind, VERY hard working, caring, Honest, he puts our kids and I before him.. Hes just an all around great guy and I couldn't ask for more I love him :)
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 3:01 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I'm sincerely happy for y'all  ladies and I'm thrilled knowing about your husbands' great qualities... I wish too someday I'd have the man who'd do ANYTHING for ME :) You are all lucky, really!!

happy

ayeeza

Comment by ayeeza (original poster) at 11:06 PM on May. 23, 2011

• i beliv my honey is the best husband in the world. though we also have our own weakneses, we also fight and disagree most of the time but we were able to manage our differences and reconcile to work out our relationship. he is very understanding, good provider, awesome daddy and even we are apart always bec of his work, he make it a point that we skype everyday. That's quality time! I am so blessed to have John!
    dlovelymomma

Answer by dlovelymomma at 12:45 AM on Jul. 1, 2011