Sooo...kids have left for school...

21 month old has gone to daycare on my husbands orders and surprise surprise I'm still stuck in bed with nothing to do, stupid bedrest. Someone tell me something interesting... Like how your day's been? What you've been up to.. etc. :) Thank youuuu.

haleykarson

Asked by haleykarson at 8:43 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Go back to bed! lol. My doctor wants me on bedrest (herniated disk and toxemia) too but I've fought it and begged him to keep me on work one day a week. I didn't end up going in today because I couldn't sleep at all last night...when I'm on my sides, I will get a charlie horse in my butt...I'm pretty sure its because I'm tense from my back hurting. Either way, I couldn't lay on either side for longer than 10 mins at a time last night. I'm so ready for this pregnancy to be over...I'm sure you are too! Bed rest is miserable, especially when you can't really take care of your kids the way you're used to.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:10 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Welllllllllll I was getting my son ready for preschool and my baby projectiled over all the place this morning, other than that it's going lol.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:51 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Aww, poor you, I really do despise baby projectileee..
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 8:54 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Yeah lol, I just changed her clothes to go out and she looked at me funny and that was it. She seems to be OK now. She is napping at the moment.

So anyway, how are YOU feeling since you are on bed rest?

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:57 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Pretty great really, it was just because I was exhausted and since it's multiples the doctors were worried about nutrients and that, so I was told to get the right nutrients/vitamins and rest for a few days because I'd burnt myself out.. so i'm doing that. :D Thanks for asking though.. I think I might watch one tree hill dvds, which i totally don't have.. Oh i'm such a teenager at heart..
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 9:00 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Hey, if you go to the IMDB (internet movie data base) and register (it's free) you can watch TV shows and movies online for free. My 7 YO and I watched "wuthering heights" the other day (or tried to - she didn't get it but she liked the dresses!) They have old and new movies (not a huge selection but something) and even better, episodes of "House"!!
    Or go to ComedyCentral.com and watch Jon Stewart's Daily Show.
    Or go to SciFi.com and watch Ghosthunters.
    *sigh* my perfect day... bedrest with Grant and Jason.... :-)
    Try not to go nuts!
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 9:00 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Wow, I just looked at your profile. Triplets! Congrats! You need all the rest you can get and I hope you have some help after they arrive.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:03 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• hey...had a pretty interesting night,i think my 3 months is trying to eat the whole bottle,not just what's inside lol so of course aftereating like a pig for 20 min at 2.30am she decided she didn't want to keep it in her stomach and we were up until almost 4 am!!!! Triplets uh? How are u feeling??
    Ktsou

Answer by Ktsou at 9:06 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Hey ktsou poor you! I guess you must be tired! And yup triplets, I feel fine thanks I really do, I just wish everyone would believe me on that one!
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 9:11 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• And hey kabbot01 i'm only like 15 weeks into this, so I hope I can get up and run around soon I really do! I mean goodness can you imagine staying in bed for the next goodness knows how many weeks.. (mmm my brain isn't working)
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 9:12 AM on Dec. 8, 2008