Is there anyone in Pittsburg Kansas that is planning on volunteering in the Joplin recovery. I am looking for a ride there to help out.

arca3016

Asked by arca3016 at 1:54 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I haven't heard of anything yet. Personally I don't have anything left, I just sent all our extra stuff to Red Cross for the tornadoes last month and we aren't making the bills right now, so cash isn't an option. But if you're really interested, why not contact WTAE? They always have that information...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:57 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I would love to, but with 3 kids and no one to watch them i cant :( Its good to see people in the burgh helpin out!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 4:47 PM on May. 23, 2011

• You might want to specify which Pittsburg, as there are quite a few around the country. I hope you can find a ride, as I know they need so much help out there. My cousin is in St. Louis and I know he's working on something to help out there, too.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 4:47 PM on May. 23, 2011

• bumped ya
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:52 PM on May. 23, 2011

• mom2aspclboy You are absolutely correct I just looked up Pittsburg and there is one in Missouri.
    arca3016

Comment by arca3016 (original poster) at 4:57 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Haha i was thinking Pittsburgh ,PA. :)
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 5:02 PM on May. 23, 2011

• She did say. She said Pittsburg Kansas.
    I live on the East Coast. But, I do hope you find a way there. You may find a way there by contacting the local news station, they could possibly help with that. With the resources they have.
    Anonymous