What funny things have your kids said?

What is the cutest/funniest thing your child or grandchild has said lately..
i took my grandson out to lunch after his T-ball game on Saturday. He was playing with some kids on the play structure at Burger King, and i told him to go play some more and he looked at me and said no... i called him a chicken. he turned around and in his loudest voice said, "Well your a rooster! " (he's 5)

nybor48

Asked by nybor48 at 1:54 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My son asked my mom if she wanted a bite of his candy. He said " honestly its really good." She said thats ok. and for him to go ahead and eat it all. Then he said. "But its yuck. I don't like it!"
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 2:41 PM on May. 23, 2011

• When DS was two he was "helping" me fold laundery he picked up on of my bras and said he mommy here is your boobie diaper lol.
    He is almost four now and i have another boy who is almost two. Yesterday he said ew need another baby.
    Codragonfly

Answer by Codragonfly at 2:16 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I jus recently told my oldest daughter who is 7, that mommy was going to be having another baby, & she is going to have another brother or sister & she said "MAMA, THATS WHY YOUR GETTING SO CHUBBY!!!!" oh it was the most funniest thing ever!
    BrandiM189

Answer by BrandiM189 at 2:34 PM on May. 23, 2011

• My daughters were getting loud in the van and I shouted "Hey! Hey! Hey!" to which my older daughter replied "It's Fat Albert!" I couldn't get them to stop cracking up after that.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 2:01 PM on May. 23, 2011

• on a rainy day my DS told me in a shocked voice, "That drip ate the other drip Mommy!!"
    Every time we stop at the stop sign under the bridge and a car crosses the bridge my DD looks around and tells me, "dars dat horsey again mommy, where is it?"
    Queen0Hearts

Answer by Queen0Hearts at 2:05 PM on May. 23, 2011

• My dd is 6 and my son who lives with me is 17. They are the only two still at home. My 11 yr old lives with his dad during the week. Needless to say my 6 yr old and 17 yr old rely on each other or I guess are used to having the other around. We have been looking at colleges for my 17 yr old and she overheard us talking about him moving out for college. She says to me "Why does he have to leave me and go to college?" I told her thats what happens you have to go away sometimes to college. And she says "Ok well can he take me with him then? I dont take up much room".

Answer by gemgem at 2:08 PM on May. 23, 2011

• My 2 year old baby said yesterday to my husband's uncle "money for iron man". It was the cutest thing coming from a 2 year old.
    Jovanna

Answer by Jovanna at 2:11 PM on May. 23, 2011

• My six year old years ago always tried to come up with questions to prolong her bed time,one night expecting another question she looked me in the face and said ok so why do people buy furniture?Doesn't it come with your house?
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 2:27 PM on May. 23, 2011

• My dd asking for a diarrea,all the girls have them,wanted a diary!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 2:28 PM on May. 23, 2011

• my daughter tells anyone within hearing distance when she farts
    she says (in a very low tone voice?)
    " I fard-did"
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:29 PM on May. 23, 2011