Vomitting toddler...help

My daughter is 18 mos old. Friday morning she vomitted for the first time ever. She was fine all day until 11 30 pm she did again, then again sat a.m. She was fine until Sat eve at 11 again. She did not vomit Sunday but was still tired so I figured she was ok, well 130 this a.m. she was vomitting again. I just think it is weird that she is not sick all day just night time? Is this the bug? I am waiting for her dr to open so I can call. The only thing different is she tales a flintstone vitamin for toddlers, but she did not take it friday and was still sick...any advice?

rubi

Asked by rubi at 8:49 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Health

• My son did this. He started throwing up Friday night around midnight was fine Saturday and then started throwing up again yesterday. I think it's the stomach virus that's been going around. If it's the virus it just has to take it's course. Try giving her Pedialyte or Gatorade.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 11:30 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Jillian did the same thing..fine all day and then all of a sudden vomit!! I am waiting for doctor's phone call so I will get back to you! Hang in there friend!
    jennblayne

Answer by jennblayne at 5:18 PM on Dec. 11, 2008