*WhErE tO gEt ChEap CuTe Maternity clothes???

*Wether online or not.....anywhere?!?! thanks :)

FirstTmeMommy11

Asked by FirstTmeMommy11 at 1:59 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• re-sale shops... and even GoodWill or Value Village, Garage Sales. let's face it, your only going to need them for a few months anyway.
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 2:00 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I agree with nybor but when I was pregnant I just wore sundresses with leggings (the ones that are like spandex and come to your knees) So comfy and they are cheap. They have them at Target, Walmart you name it. You can also wear long flowy shirts. So comfortable and they look so cute!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:02 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Motherhood at the outlet Malls and if your just hanging around the house Walmart or like nybor48 said. Women only where them a couple of months and then can't so they are the best resale clothes.
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 2:02 PM on May. 23, 2011

• do you have a ross store ?
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 2:12 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I second the Ross Store. They are the cheapest and the cutest!!!!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 2:18 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Consignment shops, yard and garage sales, sometimes even through newspaper ads where somebody wants to sell the whole lot for one price.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:40 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Burlington Coat Factory. And they have a HUGE and AMAZING baby section. I was there yesterday, and I am going back tomorrow. Its fantastic there.
    lizjones

Answer by lizjones at 2:46 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Burlington coat factory! I got 2pr of capris and 3 maternity shirts for $22!!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 2:49 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Also, don't go out and splurge too early-- you might be surprised what clothes you can wear and for how long you can wear them.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 3:03 PM on May. 23, 2011