LOL! WBC donated to gay rights!!

Have you all seen this yet? I think it's brilliant.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/120661/westboro_baptist_church_raises_50k?ct=acm_stir_popular

sahmamax2

Asked by sahmamax2 at 2:12 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• sahmamax2

Comment by sahmamax2 (original poster) at 2:13 PM on May. 23, 2011

• oh the irony
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 2:17 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Great approach!

It was sad to see the young kids from WBC that seemed to be ashamed to be holding the sign- so young and probably so full of conflicted emotions- just sad!
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 2:23 PM on May. 23, 2011

• SWEET! I wonder if people started donating like that more often, if it would stop those morons from showing up.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:23 PM on May. 23, 2011

• ive always loved her comedy, now i really do! good for her!

and the number of kids out there makes me sick & angry...are they even old enough to know what their doing?
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:24 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Haha, I love it! It makes me think of that one guy who took up donations across from one of their protests and sent them to - can't remember which charities or whatever - in the WBC's names, and each thank you card for each donation went back to the WBC. I used to have the video on my facebook, but I can't find it since they changed everything and we don't have the tabs for our old links and things anymore :(
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:31 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Brilliant! The Queen of Mean has shown her talent once again. Love that woman!
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 2:36 PM on May. 23, 2011

• YAY!!! Wonderful!
    Yes, those poor kids holding the signs---I hope they finally get away from the evil influence of that dusgusting church and become good citizens.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 2:37 PM on May. 23, 2011

• clever..at least she donated her own money, instead of just using her mouth. too bad more celebrities can't make their pocketbook match their mouths. they usually just fight hate with more hate, and get 'good' personal-PR for their efforts.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:41 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Very clever indeed!

Answer by older at 2:51 PM on May. 23, 2011