Need some advice/encouragement. I was suppost to start A/F on Saturday, I usually start first think in the morning and didn't so I tested and got a faint +.

This was our 1st moh trying since m/c in Oct. out of goofiness I tested again on Sunday, in case it was a fluke. I got another faint +, but last night I started bleeding. It's not spotting but it's not heavy flow either. It has a lot of clear discharge with a lot of blood in it and it's not on a pad yet, just when I wipe there is a lot. I wipe several times until it's gone. Maybe I'm having a chemical pregnancy and embryo didn't implant? Any of you have what seemed to be a period and were still pregnant? I was so happy and so excited it happened so quick this time. It took us 5 mo last time and 6 mo w-my daughter.I just told hubby last night I had a good feeling this time. I had a bad feeling last time and then m/c at 8wks. Any advice is helpful and no rudeness pls. Also there's no point in calling the dr until the bleeding is over.

SMWOODS

Asked by SMWOODS at 8:56 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i had bleeding alot in my first trimester and alot of cramping and it was the scariest thing ever. it ended up being i had blood on cervix that my body was trying to get rid of... once the dr scraped it off((sooo painful)) it all stopped.. don't stress over.. iknow its easier said than done. but just rest and relax and don't do too much til it passes. thats what the dr told me when i was pregnant
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:10 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Faint plus I would say you are, but I don't want to get your hopes up. If you are a big CONGRATS!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I agree with you that there is no point in calling your doctor (unless the bleeding gets super heavy or you develop severe pain, but I'm sure you already know that). To answer your question, the only time I bled like that in early pregnancy was when I miscarried. But I know it does happen sometimes in a healthy pregnancy, so if I were you I would carry on as if I was still pregnant (take vitamins, avoid medications, etc) and just wait and see what happens over the next week or so. Then I would test again and if it's still positive, I'd go see my doctor.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 9:02 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i say wait 2 days and take another one. if you stll see any sign of pos, go see the doc, they can do a blood test. which my urine test at athe doc was neg. HAHA, love chasing a 17 month old :)
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 9:35 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i just hate the waiting game. you wait for ovulation and then wait to see if cycle comes. Now I get to wait and see if it progresses or not. Sigh. At least I already have to go to the store today and can pick up a few more tests. Mine as well get a dozen b/c I will want to test everyday. And my last doc was an idiot, so I'm not going to call or go back to him.
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 9:44 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• The only time I bled after a pos test result was when I miscarried but it could also be implantation bleeding. Wait because every other day hcg levels doubble so if you test in 2 days and get a darker line your good your levels are going up if it is still faint wait 2 more days and test again. That pregnancy just didn't take. The dollar tree test pick up hcg levels at 25 the other tests usually take 50 so use the same brand test so your sure it is measuring the same levels.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 9:53 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• krazyash023 holy cow that would scare me to scrape my cervix while I was pg. I know they know what they are doing though. thank you though. that makes me feel a little better.
    thank you all for your help. I tihnk I'm just going to get it out of my mind that I'm pregnant until this is all ove and I test again
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 10:30 AM on Dec. 8, 2008