Help

I am 34 wks today I have been having contractions for 3days they come and go but when they are here they are 5min apart. I was woke up last night because they pain is so bad. My uterus hurts and I am leaking something. It isnt alot like it is just there but i wipe it and it comes right back. It is clear and doesnt have a smell. it isnt mucusy orsticky. I dont want to go to the dr if I dont need to because I was at thehospital and after 2hrs they sent me home because the contractions werent strong for them, but they hurt!!! and I cant do this for much longer. What would you do? would you deal with the pain or would you go to the dr.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Oh and she keeps droping lower and lower I can see it in my stomach.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i would get checked by your ob. just go to the office not the hospital. they should be checking every week now. maybe ask for an u/s too just to see and hear.
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 9:33 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• The only time i have ever been checked Is when i was at the hospital. the dr has not checked me yet. And they wont do another ultrasound, I went there on friday for a non appt and all they did was measure me and check her heartbeat. And tht was after i told them that the hospital said i was at a 1 and thinning.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i would go to the doc and tell them all the things thats happening you might be having a baby soon congrats and good luck
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:48 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I with my first pregnancy had started leaking and I just thought it was more nasty pregnancy discharge. During my regular appt I mentioned it to the dr said it was getting worse and when he measured me I measured the same as the week before. He did a u/s and I was leaking fluid and had to be induced asap becuase I was almost out of fluid. I was 37 weeks 4 days. Baby was small 5lbs 4 oz but healthy and went home with me 2 days later.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 10:09 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i would go to the doc. its better to be safe then sorry you dont want to wait to long and not be able to make it to the doc. if they send you home then its fine they are use to it. i bugged the hell out of my doc i was in there anytime i thought something was wrong. good luck
    mommy033

Answer by mommy033 at 10:10 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I would call my doctor.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 8:17 PM on Dec. 8, 2008