Planning a vacation to Orlando , Fl with a family of 6. Where can I find discounts of food and fun?

Womanofvision

Asked by Womanofvision at 2:19 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Food & Drink

• For food, go to restaurants.com to buy discounted gift certificates. If you go through ebates.com you will get even more money back! Have fun!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:12 PM on May. 23, 2011

• lucky u
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 7:01 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I have planned for this trip for a few years but with the current economy, we had to use some of the savings. So now I have to be creative. We don't even have money for the parks> So I'm looking for ways to entertain and feed my boys who are 13 & 15, and my daughters 23 & 25.
    Womanofvision

Comment by Womanofvision (original poster) at 1:11 PM on May. 25, 2011

• Restaurants.com is a great place to find discounts on Orlando, Florida restaurants but you need to make sure you understand the restrictions before you buy. There's also several other online resources for not only restaurants but also attractions, spas and other fun activities. These include groupon.com, odealsdaily.com, and livingsocial.com.
     You can check out the  Go Orlando Card for savings on Orlando attractions ( http://www.orlando-florida-local.com/go-orlando-card.html ). My all time favorite place to find savings though is the Orlando Entertainment Book. This's is a coupon book that has everything you need. From rental cars to restaurants and so much more. It costs about $40 but it'll save you so much money. It will pay for itself again and again! Once you're done with it you can pass it along to someone else (it would make a good tip for your hotel maid.)
    I hope thishelps. Have fun!
    Buffy
    OrlandoFlLocal

Answer by OrlandoFlLocal at 8:09 PM on May. 28, 2011