Keep them in your prayers please !!

This is kind of long and I am doing it on behalf of a friend of mine.. Please read what she is going through... It is her grandbaby..
Baby William has a cyst on the top 20% of his brain on the left hemisphere. The Dr. doesn't know for sure but it is his guess that baby William suffered a stroke. It is just one of those freak things that happen. It is nothing that could have been prevented. Because it is on the left hemisphere, it has most likely caused brain damage to that part of the brain. It will effect his IQ, development and cause seizures. No one knows how badly effected yet. We will be going sometime next week to Dallas Medical School-South Western to have a Fetal MRI done and to see a specialist named Dr. Twinkler. Hopefully we will have more details than. After that we will see the perinatal specialist, Dr. Berry again on Dec.19th.

JamiesMom08

Asked by JamiesMom08 at 9:36 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I will say a prayer for the family god bless

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I will keep this child and his family in my prayers and ask my church to do the same. If you have time, please send me a PM when you get more info on the situation. I think it's great that you are making prayer requests for him. You must be a wonderful friend! I wish you and this little boy all the luck in the world. God Bless!

renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:57 PM on Dec. 8, 2008