Keep them in your prayers..

This is kind of long and I am doing it on behalf of a friend of mine.. Please read what she is going through... It is her grandbaby..
Baby William has a cyst on the top 20% of his brain on the left hemisphere. The Dr. doesn't know for sure but it is his guess that baby William suffered a stroke. It is just one of those freak things that happen. It is nothing that could have been prevented. Because it is on the left hemisphere, it has most likely caused brain damage to that part of the brain. It will effect his IQ, development and cause seizures. No one knows how badly effected yet. We will be going sometime next week to Dallas Medical School-South Western to have a Fetal MRI done and to see a specialist named Dr. Twinkler. Hopefully we will have more details than. After that we will see the perinatal specialist, Dr. Berry again on Dec.19th.

JamiesMom08

Asked by JamiesMom08 at 9:36 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Kids' Health

• oh my. how old is he? i'll be thinking about them.
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 9:38 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• The baby is not born yet.. He is due the end of December.......
    JamiesMom08

Answer by JamiesMom08 at 9:46 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• That is horrible...sending up a prayer right now!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:29 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Please lord look after baby william and his family during this hard time. I know you send us beautiful special children for a reason. You have blessed me with one and I am thankful. But it is hard when a parent has to go through it for the first time. So I ask you lord to comfort them while they grow stregnth. Thank you lord for all you have done. Bless this beautiful family amen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• baby william will be just fine the lord is looking down right now i,m praying daily .
    god knows what he is doing .even thou we don't think it's best praise your god .
    my son was 3 months earliy in needed brain surgry for cyst i think thats what it is.
    that's the same thing they told us he is going to be ten in april praise god

baby william is going to be a blessing to all is love one's .please let me know your blessing in december
    childcare4ever

Answer by childcare4ever at 10:14 AM on Dec. 10, 2008