I am 38 days late, 28 day cycle and usually regular.

I have taken two hpts, the last one was about a week ago and it was negative. I don't use birth control, just withdrawal but we have never had any accidents. I assume that a test would be positive by now anyway if I was pregnant. I am going to call to get an appt today but I know it will be a long wait. I have had sore breasts and have been vomiting just about every evening for a couple of weeks now, that was why I originally thought I might be pregnant. Anyway, my question is, for those of you that have been very late and are usually regular, had negative hpt, what was the reason? At this point, I have missed my second period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Health

• you probably are and you just need a blood pg test =D good luck!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:00 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• alot of the times a home test wont work until u are atleast a 2 to 6 weeks along,,,, ur hormons might still be very low.... but it sounds like u are... good luck and keep us posted
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• If I were, and ovulated at the usual time, I would be about nine weeks. Have you ever know of anybody having a negative hpt that far along?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Dec. 8, 2008