idea's to keep her awake

I need idea's to help keep my daughter awake tomorrow morning. She is having an EEG done at 8a.m. I have to wake her up at 1a.m. though. She has to sleep through the EEG. So I have to wake her early so she will sleep for it. I bought her new coloring books and crayons but that will only last so long. I know this is not really a question but any and all idea's will be great. She is 3 by the way.

jessicamelia83

Asked by jessicamelia83 at 10:02 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• give her a bubble bath that might wake her up especailly if she like taking a bath
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 10:08 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I don't know! Candy? Caffeine? Poor baby, that's gonna be rough on her and Mommy! Good luck!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 10:21 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Maybe music if she likes to dance, maybe a hot chocolate when you first wake her up or bundle her up and take her outside for a walk in the cold.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 10:33 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I can't give her any sweets or caffeine other wise I would. Believe me.
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 10:37 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Do you have a portable dvd player? How about some movies that have her jump around and move? Can you take her for a drive somewhere special or will she fall asleep in the car? Can you make a special "party" for you and her? Play with a tea set and hang out for special her and mommy time?
    I would'nt be half as worried about keeping her up as I would be about getting her to go back to sleep if she's anything like my daughters... I hope you figure something out!
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 2:49 PM on Dec. 8, 2008