20 weeks and not feeling the baby move?

This is my second pregnancy, and everything seems to be going ok, but I don't feel the baby move at all. I haven't felt her move at all yet. I felt DD at 18 weeks, and I was told usually your second you feel earlier. I am overweight, mostly extra belly fat, so IDK if that would contribute, but I am starting to worry! I don't go back to the dr. until 24 weeks, I just turned 20 weeks today.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It does contribute, actually. If you're over weight you're more likely to not feel the baby as soon versus as if you're skinny. If you're really concerned could always call your OB and just ask what she/he thinks.

GL. I am sure it's all fine.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 2:59 PM on May. 23, 2011

• with my second i didnt feel her move until 18 weeks. but i would call the dr just to make sure, it doesnt hurt.
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 3:01 PM on May. 23, 2011

• i felt my baby move at 11 weeks bu i'm kinda skinny so that might be why
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 3:26 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Call ur doctor and tell them you need to be seen a.s.a.p they will take you in if they feel like things aren't going the way as planned so don't wait another day call. or go to th E.R you should never take a pregnancy so lightly its a serious thing
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 4:24 PM on May. 23, 2011