• In the Spotlight:

Does anyones Husband have a best friend which happens to be a FEMALE?

mzjackie

Asked by mzjackie at 1:44 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• No I dont. That must be hard on you though
    Lisasmisha

Answer by Lisasmisha at 3:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• No, but I have a few MALE friends and my husband doesn't mind. If your DH and this woman are flirting a lot, you might want to talk to him about how it makes you uncomfortable... but if she seems to be "normal" with other romantic relationships of her own, it shouldn't bother you. It's OK for men and women to be friends.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• No, and it would be hard. Do you have worries?
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 4:20 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• My husband and I have a rule in our marriage. Neither of us are ever to be alone with a member of the opposite sex, period. No lunches or dinners, even if they are professional. Nothing. This way neither of us ever have anything to worry about. And another thing is, why does he need a female bf? You should be his bf. I know I'm my hubby's bf and he's mine. I wouldn't like it if my hubby had a female best friend. One of my bf's is a male, but he lives several states away, so it's a non-issue.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• hi yes i have ahusband that has a female friend so i had amale friend to he did not like that at all so he got a new friend me.
    Anonymous

• No, but my best friend of 15 yrs is a guy, not gay btw, everytime I tell someone that is their first question. My dh has absolutely no issue with it. Never has. He knows I love him and he trusts me.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:03 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• When you get married I think that the friends you and your spouse have she be BOTH of your friends, not you have a personal guy friend or him have a personal girl friend, so if the "friend" isnt friends with the BOTH of you I would kick her to the curb quickly.
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 6:18 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Almost all of bf's friends are girls....they don't bother me b/c they are from "back in the day" lol they've been friends for a long time and i've met and approved of them. If you're suspicious of her just meet up and see how she acts toward you.
    Jessimica

Answer by Jessimica at 6:22 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• IN THE NICEST WAY I CAN...YOUR OTHER HALF SHOULD NOT NEED COMUNICATION/COMPANY FROM THE OPPISITE SEX...THATS WHY HE HAS YOU. ME AND MINE~DON'T HAVE FRIENDS OF OPPOSITE SEX. THERE'S JUST NOT NEED FOR IT IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT-THAT WAY THE OTHER NEVER HAS TO FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE ABOUT ANY SITUATION&THERES NEVER TEMPTATION&ALSO NO "LITTLE FIGHTS" ABOUT IT. YOU SHOULD TALK TO HIM ABOUT HOW IT MAKES YOU FEEL&CONSIDER TALKING ABOUT NEITHER OF YOU HAVING FRIENDS OF THE OPPISITE SEX.-JUST A THOUGHT. GOOD LUCK! THE BEST TO YOU! :) ~KAY
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 6:22 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• NO and if he did I'd be one jealous girl.
    Americanmom483

Answer by Americanmom483 at 6:42 PM on Jul. 11, 2008