What kind of baby bottle did you use?

with so many different types in the stores these days i am not sure if i should go with the Playtex, Avent, or just go back to the good old Gerber brand..any suggestions woud be great. thanks!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I use gerber, we tried the airvent one and the playtex and the doctor browns one too but my little guy will only take gerber.
    Your child will choose what he or she likes best. just buy a pack of 3 see how they work, if need be buy more if not buy a different kind.
    I suggest Doctor brown or gerber, just from personal expeirence..
    Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I used Avent they are great bottles and I LOVE how as baby grows to toddler you can convert them to a sippy cup! My 2 kids never had an issue giving up their bottles because of that! I'm expecting my 3rd and plan on using them again- Not even trying another brand!
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 10:33 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• We use the platex drop ins, I love them, they are so much easier to clean because you just drop in a new liner, you dont have to worry about a bottle brush. You can also push the air out before feedings to help with gas, and upset tummies. The liners can get a little pricey if you use the name brand, I use the parents choice liners from Wal-mart and they are a fraction of the price. My oldest son is 6 and has never had an ear infection (knock on wood), I believe these bottles helped with that.
    prettyeyedmommy

Answer by prettyeyedmommy at 10:34 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I used Avent.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• i use playtex ventaire advanced and i love them. i was going to try avent but 2 friends of mine used them and hated them., i remember feeding my friends kids and formula leaking everywhere. also i dont like that you need to use avent everything (from what i understand) like binks, sippys and anything else.
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 11:31 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• My favorite is the Soothies. The nipple on them are the exact same as the binky that they get at the hospital. We've used those from the start and never tried anything else. Also, the top is really wide so pouring the formula in is alot easier than the smaller holes.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 12:22 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I used 3 or 4 different kinds and since my baby had colic, all of the regular bottles didn't help. So, I switched to Dr. Browns, and I have to say it was the best decision I ever made.
    lanesmommy08

Answer by lanesmommy08 at 11:51 AM on Dec. 10, 2008