What is the last new product you tried that you were really liked?

It doesn't have to be food, or even new to the market...just new to you.

I just tried that Touch of Philly Kraft shredded cheese...the kind they advertise having a little cream cheese in it to make it smoother when it melts. It is good. I will buy it again even though it is expensive compared to what I usually spend.

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 3:07 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Kellogg's Pop Tarts, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
    Marie's Spinach Salad Dressing

They are now staples in my house! LOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 3:09 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Berts Bees diaper ointment for the kids and Berts Bees Apricot scrub and exfoliate for my face. Both are wonderful!
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 3:10 PM on May. 23, 2011

• MIO Liquid..WATER ENHANCER.
    I really like Berry Pomegranate & Mango Peach!!
    kjinx720

Answer by kjinx720 at 3:10 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Ben and Jerry's Red Velvet Cake.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:13 PM on May. 23, 2011

• The Kraft Mac N' Cheese you bake in the oven was really good and mine came with cookies, so thats a plus:)!
    jjb234

Answer by jjb234 at 3:13 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Ahh! I'm telling everyone I possibly can (without it being weird, of course!) about Instead menstruation cups. I will NEVER go back to pads and tampons ever again. They are the most amazing thing ever and have literally changed my life! No more worries about leaks and stains. I put one on in the morning and forget about it until the end of the day when I take it out. Granted, if you can't handle the messiness, then it's not for you, unless you use a glove. But, trust me, they are the best thing ever!
    jalvarez626

Answer by jalvarez626 at 3:17 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I tried slimquick it doesnt work :( for me at least
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 3:18 PM on May. 23, 2011

• My mom just bought me the Kindle 3....I've always been a paper book type gal but I just can't deny how conveniant the Kindle is..especially for a person who's not able to get out of the house often...I LOVE it! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:22 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Modge Podge.... I know thats not a food or cleaning supply but it is the coolest thing and takes a simple vase or surface to another level of decor.
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 3:38 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I have disliked string cheese for years. I saw some Weight Watchers string cheese in my Mom's fridge so I sampled one. I liked it so much that I ate one more.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 3:44 PM on May. 23, 2011