Anyone else experienced this while pregnant?

Sometimes after I eat, I feel SO wiped out, like I just ran a marathon. My heart is pounding, I feel lightheaded and weak. I've checked both my blood pressure and blood sugar (not diabetic, but I have a glucometer) at these times and everything's normal. I know my iron was a little low on my last blood test, so I dunno, maybe it has something to do with that. Laying doesn't make me feel better. It takes a while to wear off.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i had the same thing and my iron was extremely low so low i had to get a blood transfusion with my 2nd pregnancy
    lovebunny82709

Answer by lovebunny82709 at 5:51 PM on May. 23, 2011

• If your iron is a little low, are they making you take an iron supplement? You might want to ask about it if not. Having low iron will really wipe you out during pregnancy.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 3:53 PM on May. 23, 2011

• i felt like that at the beginning of my pregnancy
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 3:14 PM on May. 23, 2011

• if anything that is happening cause you have a low iron count... you should talk to the doctor about this.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 5:55 PM on May. 23, 2011