How soon can I test for pregnancy if I do not have regular periods?

It has been about 2 weeks since "the deed", I was due to have my period around that time, but its never been a regular thing. I still haven't had it. So when can I take a test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Anytime Now.........
    Anonymous

• anytime. my OB told me when we were trying to get pregnant it could show up after 10days! it didnt lol it was 4 wks when i finally took a positive test
    tazzii310

Answer by tazzii310 at 3:15 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Anytime now.

If you have irregular cycles you need to CHART or you are going to have a LONG TTC journey ahead of you. I have irregular cycles and tried for MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS. Finally started charting after trying opks, monitors and more. I realized I was missing my ovualtion every month. Got pregnant the first month of TTC WITH CHARTING.

I have since gotten pregnant 3 more times on the FIRST TRY with charting.

Get the book TAKING CHARGE OF YOUR FERTILITY!!!
    Anonymous

• I have irregular periods and when I thought I was pregnant (turns out I was) I went out and bought a first response kit that had like 5 tests in it because I knew if I tested too early, they'd be negative. So, I tested every week for like a month. I know it's silly, but it's how I did it.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 3:30 PM on May. 23, 2011

• you could take the test now because I took the test 2 days after my expected period but like you its not always a for sure thing that my perod is gonna come on that day and sure enough I'm pregnant and extremly happy because I had a miscarriage 3 months ago and your suupose to wait 3 months before you try again and I tried again and I'm pregnant take a test and let me know I'm excited to hear from you good luck :)
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 4:20 PM on May. 23, 2011