Trying to lose the baby weight

I had my second baby in December 2010 (my first was January 2010 - 10 months apart!). So I was pregnant for practically two straight years. Well I have learned that my body is just not the way it used to be obviously, and I'm trying my hardest to get back in shape. I am only 4 pounds away from pre-pregnancy weight - but I'm just STUCK at the same weight now for quite awhile! I exercise about 4-5 days a week (it's hard with two little ones!) and really watch what I eat - egg whites, grilled chicken, veggies, no heavy dressings, water, green tea, etc. Just looking for advice on what you did to tone back up after pregnancy. Serious answers only please! :)

SweetPieMama24

Asked by SweetPieMama24 at 3:11 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Health

• I just started taking a diet supplement, Oxyelite Pro, and am watching what I eat and exercising. Right now I've just been walking a few miles a day because of knee problems but I feel alot better. I also make sure I don't buy a whole bunch of processed foods that aren't good for me.
    lizlikeno1

Answer by lizlikeno1 at 6:07 PM on May. 23, 2011