I know, I know. Another "am I pregnant" question, but I'm begging for someone to hear me out. adult content

To start off, I'm quite embarrassed about this situation, being only 20, and not trying to have a baby. However, last month pretty much right after my period, a condom broke on my boyfriend and I.
Maybe a week after that and long before I usually start getting symptoms of PMS. I first noticed my breasts were kind of sore, but nothing strange. A few days before that, I started feeling nausea at random and from certain smells and movements. I initially did not link these things together, and I assumed I was getting sick.
One day, I was getting dressed, and noticed A LOT of pain in my breasts. They also felt bigger and heavier. I'm only a 32 A, and my boobs always hurt a little before my period, but only if I were to push on them pt something. They've never hurt when changing clothes, running, or sleeping before. I began having throbbing pains and tingling sensations without even having touched them. I also noticed that these blue veins have started to appear on them as well. And this freckle I have always had on one breast has suddenly become larger and slightly raised.
While this and the nausea continue, I also have been getting spells of feeling light headed, mostly if I stand up from sitting, but it's happened while I've been standing or sitting too.
I typically bloat very bad before my period, but this month, I barely did at all. I felt pulling, pinching, and sort of like an itching a little under my bellybutton on both sides on and off, but none of the usual cramping I normally get before my period.
My stomach also feels different, like tense, and it hurts a little to push below my bellybutton, but it doesn't feel any more firm than usual. I'm extremely thin, so I notice changes in my stomach easily. Sometimes I can see and feel this small bump, and it shifts a little depending how I stand. I've also been feeling sort of a stiffness in my lower back.
I feel extremely tired and hungry, and I feel nauseous on an empty stomach...or too full of one. My skin always breaks out about a week before my period, and this month, my skin seems dry.
I wondered if I was maybe pregnant, but before I could take a test, I started my period, and it was a week early. It started off as light pinkish stuff just on toilet paper, but within just an hour, it became extremely dark, like almost black, and stringy. I've never had a period like that, nor have I ever had one without cramps like I have this time. Normally my cramps could keep be in bed in fetal position until given some extra strength midol, and it is like this until three days in or so.
Normally, any pms symptoms, such as sore boobs, go away the day I start my period, but this time, they got worse. My period normally lasts 5-6 days, and I have a moderate flow. Last night was the third day, and all I had was dark brown colored blood, like the end of my period would be. Today, I've not bled at all, not even spotted, but my symptoms are all still here.
Upon researching on Google, I've came across something called decidual bleeding where imbalanced hormones can cause just part of the lining in your uterus to shed. It supposedly appears to look like a period and happens near the time the actual period would have started. I also read that these messed up hormones can produce negative results on a test, and you would have to wait through another cycle to get an accurate result.
Being a bit worried, I thought I might ask people with experience on the subject of pregnancy. I realize that I will have to see a doctor and/or take a test to know for sure, but I would like to know what YOU think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• *I* think you should take a test.
    Anonymous

• I think you should take a test.

It sounds like you could be pregnant, but you will not know for sure until you take the darn test. They are cheap enough to take a test now. The ones at the dollar store are just as accurate as the expensive ones.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:22 PM on May. 23, 2011

• This sounds a lot like what happened to me before I discovered I was pregnant with my first child. Not saying you are but u might want to treat your body as if you are, just to be on the safe side.
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 3:22 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I would definitely take a test. It sounds like you could be. Make sure you take it during your first bathroom use in the morning. That's when you will get the most accurate results.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 3:24 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Sounds like pregnancy but sometimes a hormonal imbalance will throw everything out of whack, too. Just depends. Definitely need a doc appt or a test.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 3:24 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Just make an appointment and tell the doctor what you are saying here!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:30 PM on May. 23, 2011

• make an appointment to seeyour doctor
    if you can not get in right away
    buy a test and use the FIRST pee in the morning

sounds like pregnant, or you were pregnant, and maybe not now,
    many women can be pregnant, but have such an early misscarriage that they did not even know they were, happens quite often
    - just my first thoughts from a NON medical person

good luck and good health

also agree with mom who said to act like you are (just in case)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:40 PM on May. 23, 2011

• also bleeding could be implantation bleed
    i am betting that you are pregnant
    thinkng you are too young to have horomone imblance - unless you have other medical conditions not in your post
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:43 PM on May. 23, 2011

• get a first response take test in morring good luck if its the right time god will bless u
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 3:58 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Get a test and good luck! It definately sounds like you could be!
    Anonymous