Im in my 5th month is it to early to want to save up diaper stores?

i keep getting offers for diaper samples is it to early to want to save up? r cloth ones better for an infant?

Ashl33

Asked by Ashl33 at 3:31 PM on May. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• Nope! save anything you can.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:36 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Its never to early... if you get offers get bigger sizes because at your shower your probably going to get a lot of newborn, 1's and 2's.... so maybe stock up on 3's-5's and even pullups... =D
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 3:37 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I wish I had started that early when I was pregnant. It's probably a smart idea to start then since that means less worries when the baby is born.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 3:37 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I personally wouldn't because your child might be allergic to certain brands. My kids developed terrible rashes/more like burns when using the Pampers brands.
    Anonymous

• thanks guys ill be careful and ill start saving up, my mother always taught me to be prepared so even if its monthes early at least ill have things and wont run out to fast.
    Ashl33

Comment by Ashl33 (original poster) at 3:50 PM on May. 23, 2011

• NO! save up now cause you will blow through it lol
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 3:53 PM on May. 23, 2011

• k will do
    lol
    Ashl33

Comment by Ashl33 (original poster) at 4:02 PM on May. 23, 2011

• My husband had a diaper shower. During my shower, all the "menfolk" and his friends went bowling. They had beer and pizza and every guy brought a package of diapers. We didn't buy any until DD was 9 months old.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 11:25 PM on May. 23, 2011