I feel like catering to my man today...

Okay..I've already cleaned the house from top to bottom, he asked me to make fried talapia for dinner, so thats in a bowl of water thawing...I'll cut up some potatoes and make fries to go with that...I have every intention of giving him the special treatment in the bedroom tonight lol...and I'll give him a foot rub when he gets home from work....any other suggestions on how I can cater to my husband tonight? =) I want him to be blown away when he gets home =)

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 3:39 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• This shows what a fine woman you are! 'Cause most of the time, we only think about us, us, us! It is very nice of you to treat your man kindly be appreciative for everything he does for you....and I'm sure that making him happy makes you happy....what comes around goes around....the circle of happiness. Men need to hear that we appreciate them. Kudos to you, woman!
    OhBabyMine

Answer by OhBabyMine at 12:59 PM on May. 24, 2011

• Wow! I hope my husband doesnt read this! LOL Maybe have some beer or nice wine chilled for him? Maybe just spend more time on "him" in the bedroom tonight or even try something different like a position or role playing?
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 3:40 PM on May. 23, 2011

• What a lucky guy. What did he do right to deserve you? Hmm...is he into sports? Might want to check your local listings and when he gets home from work, you can put him and a beer in front of the tv for a little bit while dinner is getting finished? Not sure. You pretty much sound like you have all your bases covered.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 3:47 PM on May. 23, 2011

• you guys (you and your dh) are too cute- i read the email post earlier, and now this?! no wonder he's in love with you and vice versa lol. i have no great tips to add (yours all sound good), but hope you have fun!!
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 4:14 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Lol...you ladies are so funny...he's an awesome guy and this morning he left me a love letter on my email...I just want him to know that I love him too lol
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 3:52 PM on May. 23, 2011