Have you been on a cruise?

What was your favorite thing?

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 3:56 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Travel

• nothing. i hated it. i couldn't stand feeling trapped.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 3:57 PM on May. 23, 2011

• The excursions. Our particular cruise wasn't the best overall, in talking to other people who were on it. DH and I actually lost weight because the food sucked. Not a fan of Carnival, and not a fan of Galveston, TX terminal. I'd definitely cruise again, but with a brand that's more our style with better food.
    The excursions were fantastic, though! We got to see some cool stuff and do fun things in new countries. Loved that!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:58 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Everything. We have been on 5 and have another one planned this summer to Alaska. I love not having to look for a place to eat
    ( the food has been good), or for entertainment, a place to dance, drinks and silly games. I love the different ports and excursions. It has helped me find places I want to see for a land vacation and places I don't really want to see that much of. I also just love sitting on my balcony and watching the water.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 7:15 PM on May. 23, 2011

• 12 of them actually... I love everything about them...
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:47 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Probably the excursions. That and everyone kept buying us bottles of wine at dinner because it was our honeymoon.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:22 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I was 26 weeks pregnant, so I couldn't do much, which really sucked. The best part was the food though, of course, lol! We had some really good shows in the evenings, and other little things we could go to. I didn't get much out of the excursions (too expensive & couldn't do most of them due to the baby) or big activities (rock climbing wall, bungee jump thing, etc). But I would go on another in a heartbeat now!
    Anonymous