OMG!! COULD I BE!!!!

okay you have to say this in a valley girl accent..okay?I'm like totally not getting my period and I'm 3 days late and my boobs hurt like freaking CRAZY and I had sex without protection and he totally nutted in me and umm a little crampy..I did have really light pink spotting..but it stopped and like I'm totally craving lots and lots of tamales..oooh those sound good!! I'm a little nauseous...do you think? maybe I'm pregnant? can i pee on ya all and you tell me? cause I've heard of these stick things that will actually tell me for sure,but it's soooooooo much funner to have you all guess for me!!!

Sorry if I offend anyone but c'mon how hard is it to pee on a freakin stick to know for sure? we are not pregnancy sticks we can't tell you anything other then...PEE ON A STICK!!!! Dollar store ones work!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! and please come back when you know for sure and tell us!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:07 PM on May. 23, 2011

• These are just getting so old. They really are. I mean we are starting to see just as many of these. As I explained to someone the other day this is an opinion forum and I have the right to share mine, even about posts that I do not like. My opinion is that you are no better than the person asking if they are pregnant if you are making these post all the time or joining other moms who are. All it does is clutter up the pregnancy board even more. This is an answers section to get answers. While I can never see myself knowing so little about my body that I would need to post one of those I can also appreciate that many women, especially young women which this site caters to, may be scared and need support more than anything. I see it as the same thing as asking your mom or friend if you should take a test. Again it would not be me but I can be understanding to those who do.

So very childish to make fun of them. Waist of time
    Anonymous

• Why post anon?
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 4:02 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Grow the fuck up. These posts making fun of legit posts are getting so old.
    Anonymous

• eye rollingAnother one of these....sigh....

Anonymous

• Thank you Anon.....another person that agrees with me! Thank God I am not the only one annoyed by these.

Anonymous

• OP there are just as many of these posts making fun of the legit posts. Not offended just annoyed by yet another troll post.
    Anonymous

• I am not sure what is better...how lame your post is or the fact that you are rationalizing it.
    Anonymous

• i meant pregnancy tests not pregnancy sticks..ooops
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:02 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Sprinkle your tinkle on the keyboard and i'll get back to you with your test results.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:02 PM on May. 23, 2011