Has anyone experienced these sensations? Please let me know I'm high risk =(

LMP so I think was 4-20-11 next approx M/C start date was 5-18-11 (my deceased Mother's B-day). I am very regular with a 28 day cycle and 5 days on. I am currently on cycle day 33. I have awkward sensations, pains, and reactions to certain things (ok I explode). I, the week of 5-4-11, experienced allergy like symptoms for about 2 wks ( I do not have allergies). Nothing else came from these symptoms as far as a cold or flu, it was gone the end of the 2nd week. Could I have conceived near 5-4-11 and be experiencing signs of early pregnancy?

Many more sensations from where this came from. I as well am feeling light vaginal cramps toward my vagina...What is this?

EXCEL518

Asked by EXCEL518 at 4:02 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• So you haven't confirmed pregnancy I take it?

First take a test. Then call your doctor. Much of what you described can be explained away by other issues.

Also I am confused you think you miscarried 5 days ago?
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 4:10 PM on May. 23, 2011

• okay does M/C mean miscarriage ot menstrual cycle? because it's menstrual cycle then yeah possibly...take a test and find out.

happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 4:35 PM on May. 23, 2011

• i would take a test to find out
    lovebunny82709

Answer by lovebunny82709 at 5:28 PM on May. 23, 2011

• sorry menstrual cycle. Thank you all for your advice. Appt is 2moro at 9. This is driving me insane
    EXCEL518

Comment by EXCEL518 (original poster) at 8:30 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Umm... what the hell are you talking about? Your talking about me and I don't know why...did you not like my answer? I'm confused. How did I make fun of your question by answering it?
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 7:09 AM on May. 24, 2011

• I think I know what your talking about and if you actually look at the time stamps that post was posted at 4 and yours at 4:02 so obviously nothing directed at you and then I answered your post at 4:35...so if I hate these posts why on Gods green earth would I bother answering to them? That would just be a waste of my time..don't you think? Get your facts straight please before you go around accusing people of things. I'm not mad I jut wanted to let you know I'm sorry you thought it was me,but it was not.  I see what you mean by you "explode" though...I wish you luck either way.

happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 7:22 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Wow thank you for being understanding. I do apologize thought it was you. Please do not ignore my future posts =(. That really had me going...never again!
    EXCEL518

Comment by EXCEL518 (original poster) at 9:20 AM on May. 24, 2011

• it's fine it happens...if you dont mind my asking how did your apt. go? not sure if you posted anything about it or not.
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 12:30 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I wasn't feeling well yesterday played hooky and I rescheduled for 2day at 10. I work at a health care facility and we can take it to LabCorp with our account for free =). So of course they wanted blood ( I hate needles). I powered through it and held my managers hand lol. My blood ended up being too thick only filled a quarter of the tube. I took your advice, HappyMama02 and just bought a dollar store test lol $4.27! My SO thinks the tests are 20 bucks everywhere lol, I'm gonna give his change back =P *yea right*lunch*. Nurse Zoe (that's what we call her from some tv show) told me to drink some d@mn water and a lot of it! And she is going to do the other arm tomorrow :(.
    EXCEL518

Comment by EXCEL518 (original poster) at 1:13 PM on May. 24, 2011

• I hope it works tomorrow!! GL
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 1:30 PM on May. 24, 2011