I love being a MOM...because...!!!!

...... they make me smile even in my roughest day....

vania_jmz

Asked by vania_jmz at 4:05 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Because to 5 awesome little girls, I am told that I am the best mommy ever and cool and that I play the best games ever. that makes all the dirty laundry ,cooking and cleaning and up all nighters soooo worth it!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 4:14 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Because everyday is different. Because I like all the way "Mom" sounds coming out of their months. Because a part of me will go on forever. Because they love me. Because it is the best job in the world. Because they give the best hugs. Because they believe in me. Because they make me smile and laugh. Because they keep me young at heart.
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 4:28 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Because my children keep me going, from 6:30 am until 8pm (and after that often LOL), because of the way my angels look at me as though it's magic when I make them food, how no matter what is wrong, mommy makes it better. For the times (which is daily multiple times) when my children are playing suddenly run up to me give me a hug and kiss and say love you mommy. They are my world......... they make the sun rise, the world turn. They are my perfect little angels (yeah their horns hold up their halo, they get that from me, they get the tail from their dad LOL j/k)
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 4:37 PM on May. 23, 2011

• There is nothing more precious than a kiss and a hug from your child . . .
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:44 PM on May. 23, 2011

• There's no better accomplishment.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 4:54 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I love kids
    Amanda272011

Answer by Amanda272011 at 8:04 AM on May. 24, 2011