Can you turn farting into a sport?

I am an expert crop duster! Nobody ever knows that I am the culprit of the putrid smells in the office. My husband says the hotter the smellier. I give silent but deadly a whole new name!

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 4:16 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lol
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 4:17 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Ewww NO!
    Anonymous

• if you can , i would lik to enter my self as the Dutch Ovener!
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 4:27 PM on May. 23, 2011

• LOLOLOL!!!! my dh's sound...oily, sometimes..kwim?? and they follow him..its like leaving a trail of crumbs..so i always tell him to just stand still, not 'spread the wealth'.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:31 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Ha, if they made it an olympic sport, they could hire 8 y/o boys as judges!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 4:44 PM on May. 23, 2011

• (you may have heard this one before - I'll try to do it justice)

An elderly couple was laying in bed one evening, relaxing at the end of the day before going to sleep. Suddenly, the man lets a bed-rumbler rip and the woman turns to him and gives him a dirty look.
    Thinking quickly, he casually blurts out, "Touchdown!"
    The woman decides that 47 years of this is enough and decides to give him a smell of his own medicine. So she replies in kind. "Touchdown! Tie game."
    Unwilling to be outdone by his wife at such a traditionally male passtime, he charges up and scores again. "Touchdown! 12-6."
    Undeterred, she strikes back, adding some tremors for good measure. "Touchdown, and extra point! 12-13!"
    Embarassed and engraged, he's not about to lose this; so he strains with all his might. After several minutes, the silence is broken by a rather odd and squishy type of noise.
    "What the hell was that?!", the woman asks.
    The man looks
    BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 6:12 PM on May. 23, 2011

• The man looks around nervously then replies, "Halftime! Switch sides!"
    BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 6:13 PM on May. 23, 2011