Bad pains after tubal.... adult content

ok this might be TMI but i got my tubes tied this past dec so 5mts ago and every since then i have been having these HORABLE cramps which i have never had cramping befor but these are like chin to my knees pain keep me in bed pain not even want to move my toes pain. and it takes alot to say something hurts that bad but these past few months its not just for my period its 2-3 times a week just random and kinda moving downwards its even went ino my thigh(the pain) but my discharge its like a menstral cycle of discharge i can soak my underwear in like 15-20 mins its that much....also my period have changed like one month didnt have one at all then had spoting for the next then spoted for one day heavey the next then spoting all for ine period (3 days) im just so confused went to OBGYN he said blader infection but didnt test me or anything but i ALWAYS have one i know that pain and this pain is DEF diff and its in my uturus/overies i use to have cycst on my overies wheni get pregnant and it feels a lil worse that a cyst would be...has this happend to you or anyone you know and if so what did they do what was it how can i FIX IT.....thank you for your time ladies

Mommmy_To_3

Asked by Mommmy_To_3 at 4:31 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Health

• I had this for the first year after a tubal. After about a year, it got much much better.
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 4:44 PM on May. 23, 2011

• what caused it do you know ....i mean its TERIBLE
    Mommmy_To_3

Comment by Mommmy_To_3 (original poster) at 5:05 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Link text

This is what I had done. Haven't had pain or a period in 5 yrs.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:30 PM on May. 23, 2011

• how long did it last for you??
    Mommmy_To_3

Comment by Mommmy_To_3 (original poster) at 8:39 PM on May. 23, 2011