I am 30 weeks and my veins are really bad in my legs.

My veins in my left leg are really bad and starting to stick out and turn really red. Has this ever happened to anyone else and if so what did you do? Please help!!

Simple925

Asked by Simple925 at 4:35 PM on May. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• Is bad circulation have you tried walking?
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 5:46 PM on May. 23, 2011

• This happend with with me with both my kids, though with my 2nd it hurt realy bad, one leg had black and blue veins all up and down the whole thing. I couldnt stand up for very long withough it being very painful. Veinous thrombosis I think the doctor called it. Very bad vericose veins. IT did go away sorta when ds was born, but somedays it still hurts if I do too much. The veins dont show as bad now, but more noticable in the affected leg(they thought baby was squishing a major artery or something, thats why only one leg was affected) Now even my foot on that side is bigger...its realy strage lol
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 6:23 PM on May. 23, 2011