TTC a baby boy :)

TTC our first child... neither of us have any previous children :) We really want a baby boy.. any natural advice?

p0pc0rn

Asked by p0pc0rn at 4:43 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• im replying so i can pop back, i want a boy too, but i guess people are going to say its the luck of the draw but i wish u baby dust and lots of luck !!!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:47 PM on May. 23, 2011

• thank you and same goes for you!!! i have read a lot about it and a lot of the pages say that if you bump uglies the day before, on the day, or the day after you ovulate you are more likely to get a boy due to the different levels of the different chemicals in your body.. also the boy swimmers are spose to be faster, but bigger.. so if you lay with your hips in the air it is spose to help as well... but it could all just be nonsense too lol!!
    p0pc0rn

Comment by p0pc0rn (original poster) at 4:50 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I've heard you need to time sex close to ovulation as possible. Not sure how true that is but I thought I'd throw it out there.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 9:38 PM on May. 23, 2011

• thanks :) ive been studying for the last few weeks on this subject and have actually found a lot of interesting stuff on webmd.com and they have said the same thing. I guess male sperm are faster, but also die faster so the closer to ovulation you get, the more males there will be waiting for the egg!!! interesting!
    p0pc0rn

Comment by p0pc0rn (original poster) at 1:27 AM on May. 24, 2011

• baby dust to u and me toooo... i am desperate to have a baby... be it a boy or a girl.... good luck
    Sanagunjan

Answer by Sanagunjan at 1:32 AM on May. 24, 2011

• thank you!!!!! baby dust to you!!!!!! will def be posting when it happens, but every bit of dust will help in our case :)
    p0pc0rn

Comment by p0pc0rn (original poster) at 1:36 AM on May. 24, 2011

• check chinese calendar they say if you conceive on certain months more likely more certain gender they were right with me
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 11:11 AM on May. 24, 2011

• Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com/ to find perfect time to conceive a boy or a girl.

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 12:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2011