HELP! (tmi.)

Okay I'm currently 27 weeks pregnant and also 17 so this isn't really something I'd like to talk to a doctor about, or anyone in person. It's kind of embarrassing.

Last night my husband and I had sex, (nothing unusual or out of the ordinary) when I woke up this morning everything was fine, perfectly normal. But after watching the Tyra Show for an hour, and sitting online, I went in to wake up my husband for some much craved Burger King for breakfast. While walking into the room, I felt a weird feeling "down there". After waking him up, I went into the bathroom and it turns out that the lips, and everything else down there (except the clit.) is swollen, and kind of irritated when touched. Is this normal on any level? Will I be fine, or should I get some medical help?

shessohippie

Asked by shessohippie at 11:04 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It could be irritation. If you had sex for a long period of time or if during the act you were being rubbed on. skin on skin contact can also cause irritation. I would say if it doesnt go away by tommorow, then go see dr. The dr knows you have sex. Dont be embarrassed
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 11:14 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I agree with the 1st post. If it doesnt go down in a day or 2 then call your doc but I think you're okay. It happens especially when he goes a while or you were not lubed up enough for it.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 11:17 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• yeah you should be able to talk to your doc about anything they no you have sex and all so dont worry i talk to my doc about everything and he was my moms doc when she was having me lol
    Autumn634

Answer by Autumn634 at 12:08 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Don't worry to much this happened to me it stayed for a few days super uncomfortable but it's just normal. Most of the women that I know with children had this happen to them too. If it gets to uncomfortable try an ice pack.
    little.miss.mom

Answer by little.miss.mom at 6:14 PM on Dec. 8, 2008