Natural or c section....

no bashing it's all open and what you feel is best for you...

for me i perfer natural cause the thought of surgery scares the crap out of me.

mommys2cupcakes

Asked by mommys2cupcakes at 5:07 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have had Cesarean with my first, and it took me about 3 months to be OK again; It was so painful that I couldn't even cough or laugh, and I was taking Dulcolax a lot! I remember I couldn't go too far from....restrooms (anywhere I was). LOL. And with C-section there is a pouch that my body kept (for nostalgia reasons) and that I couldn't get rid of not matter how hard I worked out. It's there. So, I guess, it's good for the next baby....that I plan to deliver naturally....even though the idea of pushing something so big out.via...makes me wanna wish for endless pregnancy period. :) But I know that NOTHING lasts forever. If only men of society would appreciate us genuinely more!
    Besides, I am so happy! Happy Pushing, Everyone!
    OhBabyMine

Answer by OhBabyMine at 5:27 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Whatever gives me a healthy child in the end. As long as there is informed consent I have no problem with the decision any woman makes.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 5:10 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I tried natural. I agev into the epi after about 27 hours. I gave in to the c-sec after 36. DS was in a face up position and stuck in the birth canal. They were worried about leaving him there for to long. I pushed for 4 hours. They said I could push for one more or get a c-sec. I went with the surgery. DD was scheduled because she was in the same face up position and I was scared to death of having to do a long labor nad surgery again. Yes I guess it was some what selfish but I must admit I was better able to bond with my second when I was not in horrible pain form head to toe from pushing for hours followed by abdminal surgery,
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:12 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Well first and foremost there is DIFFERENCE between NATURAL and VAGINAL!

I prefer natural births. I have had one vaginal birth with an epi and one natural birth. I am planning a natural birth againg this time. My natural birth was AMAZING compared to epi birth. I would never do it any other way again.
    Anonymous

• I have had 2 c sections... not by choice.. i rather have natural with no pain med. If i get pregnant again i want to have an all natural birth..

chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 5:08 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I Prefer Natural Although Some Cant Help It , They have no other Choices Other than A c- section
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 5:09 PM on May. 23, 2011

• id rather a medicated vaginal birth, which is not by definition a "natural" birth. i have had two c-sections and one vaginal with epidural and i prefer the vaginal over the c-section.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:10 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I've had a c-section (not by choice) and I've given birth vaginally....C-sections suck and I wouldnt wish them on my worst enemy...I would rather give birth vaginally
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:10 PM on May. 23, 2011

• id rather have c section ive had 2 and will be having another one with this baby as soon as i find out when my due date is
    lovebunny82709

Answer by lovebunny82709 at 5:21 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I never had a csection but my friend has. Both of us have 5 kids. With her last she needed a C-section. She told me if she had needed to have one with every child she would only have had one child. Natural is best.

Answer by gemgem at 5:24 PM on May. 23, 2011