anyone baking christmas cookies yet?

I am,i love to bake!

leahc

Asked by leahc at 11:19 AM on Dec. 8, 2008 in Holidays

• i made some yesterday for my sons birthday party the kids loved them i will be making more next week
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 11:20 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I will start next week. Last year I made a ton. I don't know what got over me because I'm not a baker usually. I made some for my sons school bus driver, his teacher, our main fire station and main police dept. COOKIES COOKIES COOKIES were everywhere. I don't think I will make as much this year but you never know.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• lol i love baking but how much cookies i have to make i will end up hating it
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I'm going to bake a batch tonight so that we can eat them while we decorate our christmas tree.
    little.miss.mom

Answer by little.miss.mom at 11:38 AM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I am starting today! I love christmas baking so much! It's my favorite thing to do during the holidays! What all are you making?
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 12:05 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• nothing! I hate to bake and my family will not accept baked goods as gifts,they get pitched.Robin
    ilovecoffee95

Answer by ilovecoffee95 at 1:28 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• Actually I start baking this week for the trays that will be going to the school and to our gs's teacher... then I will take a break and then start over for the Christmas giving...I love to bake and I am actually trying some new cookie recipies that I found...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 1:50 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I made some for Thanksgiving... I always make Xmas cookies for that. I have to make some more this week for Toys for Tots volunteers, then more for dh to take to work with him... the guys he works with have been asking for them for about a month now! lol And I'll probably make some to give as gifts to our neighbors. And we can't forget the ones for Santa!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 9:20 PM on Dec. 8, 2008

• I was going to last week but I realized I have no nuts for the chocolate chip cookies, we're down to our last jar of peanut butter and I'm almost out of flour, butter and sugar so...no, not yet. I'm really itching to start baking but I have to go shopping first.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:20 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My grandma is! Lol, I can't bake in our new apartment. It came with an oven that burns everything no matter how hard I try. Mind you I was an excellent cook - until we moved here.
    sjanel

Answer by sjanel at 11:56 AM on Dec. 9, 2008