Anyone use Activia and if so do you feel it works?

I've been having some digestion issues and thought about trying Activia, some people have told me just to try a probiotic but i thought i would try the yogart first. If you use it whats your opinion?

mylilboy00

Asked by mylilboy00 at 5:18 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Health

• I am not a yogurt person, but I've been eating Activia for several months now. My digestive system has greatly improved since I've been eating it, so I'm a believer! My hubby had to arm wrestle me into trying it though!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:20 PM on May. 23, 2011

• It works. I know that! However, it's really just a gimmick though because you can get the same thing in a Greek Yogurt such as Fage, or even just any type of plain yogurt. There are live cultures in all of the afore-mentioned....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:25 PM on May. 23, 2011

• No. All real yogurt has probiotics -- you don't need Activia or any special brand to get that benefit. In fact, if you don't really like yogurt, just buy a probiotic supplement at a health foods store. Be sure your supplement has both bifida and lactobacilli. GL :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 6:21 PM on May. 23, 2011

• My daughter eats them. Can't hurt
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:08 PM on May. 23, 2011