Did you have a good day?

spagirl0426

Asked by spagirl0426 at 5:19 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• well my day is still going and so far it's going really good my son just got his first pet fish today and named him Elmo i think it's so cute.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 5:21 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I always have good days even when they are bad. Lets see I got no sleep last night, so I took a nap this morning. My child support was supposed to post today so I could get groceries. I had nothing in the house for lunch and no idea what to make for dinner. My fil came over with 6 steaks, sodas, potatoes, carrots and rolls so I had something to cook. Someone happened to literally give him this food for some work he did so he helped us out. My 17 yr old started stomping around like a 3 yr old bc my dh wasnt home from work with the car, the car I need fyi for my dds softball game tonight. My dh gave him the car & got me a ride to the game. So all in all sure bad day, but everything bad got turned around.

Answer by gemgem at 5:22 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Pre-closet before the tornado sirens.. YES... Post-closet... I think it's going to be a long damn night!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:23 PM on May. 23, 2011

• it started off kinda rocky cause bear kept getting out of the pen! starting at seven thirty am central time and pretty much all morning was outside dealing with him hes a part lab and part chow smarter then what he looks right now hes on a leash thats on a stake thats deep in the ground so far so good. thanks for asking :) what about yoruself?
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 5:41 PM on May. 23, 2011

• No but the night can only get better
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:00 PM on May. 23, 2011

• yeah slept all day damn night shifts
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 7:23 PM on May. 23, 2011