I've got like $15 dollars on me and need something for super.

What should i fix. i have $15.oo on me cash and can't decide what to fix for super. I m thinking chicken enchilidas. Do you think i can get everything i need for $15.00

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on May. 23, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Yeah you can. You can also do baked ziti, spaghetti and things like that and still have some left over for dessert.

Answer by gemgem at 5:40 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I would be changing grocery stores if 15 bucks didn't get everything for chkn enchiladas in my area of the world.
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 5:41 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I can of chicken will make a whole pan of enchiladas for us.....I mix in rice and black beans to make them more filling. You could also do spagetti, salad, and garlic bread for that amount.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 5:42 PM on May. 23, 2011

• i dont know about the enchiladas, but one of my favorite cheap as all get out and extremely quick meals is spaghetti with polska kabosse. I make it with thin noodles so they cook more quickly, and del monte traditional spaghetti sauce. just cut up the kabosse fry it a little bit, and add the sauce, let the noodles boil and its done. delicious.
    hope you enjoy whatever you decide to make
    2breath2live

Answer by 2breath2live at 5:43 PM on May. 23, 2011

• little caesars pizza hot n ready $5 each order 2 and some crazy bread
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 5:47 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Plenty of money for that.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:57 PM on May. 23, 2011

• I can do that I think , I dnt know sometimes i already have the tortillas on hand always , but when i am trying to budget we are mexican so , i can get away with making Potatoes & Egg buritos , and maybe some chorizo n eggs buritos, the chorizo cost like .89 or .99 cents each the dozn eggs about 1.79 -2.50 mayb flower tortillas 3.69 your looking at maybe 8 bucks here. and you can even make a little mexican rice and add that to it.
    barrerajuls

Answer by barrerajuls at 5:58 PM on May. 23, 2011

• yes one of my fav
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 6:51 PM on May. 23, 2011

• Lentil sloppy joes

Answer by rkoloms at 7:44 PM on May. 23, 2011